and most of all my girl Kristen at K.Law Inspired for my very first blog award!
Since I've known Kristen in real life for a decade now I can honestly say that she's one of the coolest chicks I know and her blog cracks me up so go check it out.
I would also like to pass on this award to: Abbie from A Glimpse of the Girl Next Door because she's also in the midst of planning a wedding (God Bless her) and my girl April at Adventures with April because she's the only girl I know who is actually shorter than me and b/c her daughter is super cute.
Apparently the rules in accepting this fabulous award is to post 10 things about myself that you may not know or frankly care about but I'm gonna do it anyway.
1. I hate to talk on the phone, I prefer to communicate via email, facebook or text message. The only people I ever talk to on the phone on a regular basis are my fiance and my mother.
2. I'm obsessed with celebrity gossip and I feel out of the loop if I'm not able to check Perez Hilton or other gossip sites at least once a day. I don't like watching or reading the "real" news it's too depressing. I would rather read about the tragedy that is Lindsay Lohan.
3. I have a fear of deep water and actually any water where I can't see the bottom or know what I'm stepping on. That's why I prefer to swim in pools rather than the ocean or a lake.
4. I've been planning my wedding since I was about 4 but now that I'm doing it for real I'm finding that planning a fictional wedding with no budget is much easier than planning a real wedding with a real budget. However I WILL still read wedding magazines even after I'm married, it's like my version of porn.
5. I can’t sleep without a fan on, even in the winter. I need the noise and I can’t sleep in complete silence. However Kristian's snoring does not count...THAT noise I can do without.
6. One of my biggest fears is that after spending the past 10 years doing everything I can NOT to get pregnant that when it comes time for me to actually want to get pregnant I won't be able to.
7. In high school I use to stop at Wendy’s or McDonalds everyday after pom practice to get a combo meal. The drive thru people recognized my voice and knew my order yet I never weighed over a 100 pounds until after college.
8. I’m horrible with geography, I use to think that New York was in between Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Don’t even get me started on states like Idaho or Montana.
9. I use to hate to cook, my grandmother always said a man would never marry me if I didn’t know how to cook. The past two years I finally started learning how to cook some basic recipes and now I actually enjoy cooking AND I finally found a man to marry me. My grandmother was a very smart lady.
10. I named my cat Halpert after my fictional tv boyfriend Jim Halpert from The Office.