Kristen also tagged me today in a fun little time killer.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Let's see I was a 95 pound 18 year old with bad fashion sense and even worse bangs. I was living in the AOII sorority house and causing daily commotion with some of my most favorite people, whose friendship I paid a lot of money for. I was also still putting up with my loser ex-boyfriend who liked to leave ghetto love jams on my answer machine while simultanousely stalking a boy I went to high school with. Ah youth.
What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
- Stalk my photographer about when my engagement pictures will be ready (supposedly today)
- Figure out the room blocks for the wedding (done)
- Keep up with the pile of crap I call work while checking in on the lives of all my bloggie friends
- Try on my new boots that arrived (FINALLY)
- Spend some "quality time" (wink wink) with the boy after work (done)
Snacks you Enjoy?
- Chips a hoy cookies and milk
- Basically anything chocolate
- Pickles.... yes... Pickles
5 Places you have lived?
- Gaithersburg, MD aka G-burg...where I spent my formative years
- Greenville, NC aka G-Vegas...where I spent my debauchery college years
- Fairfax, VA ... where I spent my hot mess dating years
- Woodbridge, VA aka 'Hood'bridge...where I'm currently spending my in-love years
5 Things you would do if you were a billionaire?
- Pay off my God forsaken student loans
- Throw one helluva wedding followed by a month long honeymoon tour of all places tropical
- Throw a bit of money at my family and friends to help make their lives better
- Build a beautiful beach house in the Outerbanks so Kristian can spend his days fishing
- Donate some money to children and animal charities
I would like to pass on both the Circle of Friends award and the tag to: