Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Second Most Anticipated Wedding

Tonight is the night I have been waiting for for YEARS…tonight is the wedding of Jim and Pam on The Office!


Honestly I’m almost as excited about this wedding as I am my own. And yes I am a dork. My love for Jim Halpert runs deep but until someone can invent a way for me to marry my fictional tv boyfriend I guess it’s okay that he’s marrying Pam. Besides I’m kind of fond of my own fiancé so I think I’ll stick with marrying him :)

In honor of the Jam wedding I’m posting a video of Jim and Pam through the years that I found courtesy of Give Me My Remote which is a TV blog that I frequent almost daily. So for all you Office fans get your tissues out and enjoy and for those of you that don’t watch the Office (what the hell are you waiting for???!!!) check this out and fall in love.

9 comments:

bananas. said...

are you sure you can handle seeing him marry someone else??? ;)

i love the office and oh yes i will be watching.

Unknown said...

OMG, I'm DYING!!!!

Anonymous said...

::sniffle:: Wow, it's getting dusty in here. I love The Office. Thanks for sharing that!

Elizabeth Marie said...

I just got teary.

CHECK MY BLOG love of my life!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

1. I can't even tell you how much I am looking forward to tonight. The hubs and I are a real life Jim and Pam. After I moved back to my hometown I took a temp job as a receptionist at the firm he was working at. After much flirting at the front desk, he asked me out and the rest is history.
2. Congrats on winning the Dizz!!!

Unknown said...

Holler!!! Congrats on the win!

Gabby said...

I don't really watch The Office...but that commercial they've been showing makes me tear up ridiculously! I'll be watching tonight!

rachaelgking said...

I did not cry. That would be RIDCULOUS.

*sniffle*

Anonymous said...

Um soooo got misty eyed watching this, but omg it was soooo funny, I wish I could do my whole wedding over again and dance down the isle lol
xox
tanya