Wednesday, September 18, 2013

SWW

Happy Wednesday!
 
Linking up with Shannon for another round of So What Wednesday!
 
This week I'm saying So What if:
 
-I'm really annoyed that daycare has seemingly lost two of Hunters shirts. Both Friday and Monday he needed to have his shirt changed after lunch but they can't find either of the shirts he was originally wearing and they aren't in his bin. It's really unacceptable to lose his clothes and if they don't find them today I'm going to talk to the Director about it.
 
-If I was shocked to hear about another friend that is pregnant with twins! This time it's one of my best friends from high school who already has a 4 and 2 year old. She always wanted a big family so now she's getting two for one! Kristian is now a bit scared to touch me, he seems to think twins are contagious.
 
-Most mornings I spend 15-20 minutes curling my hair even though inevitably all the curls fall out by the time I get to work.
 
-Most days I leave work about 10 minutes early, I have an hour long commute that only gets worse the later I leave, plus I usually get to work about 10 minutes early so it all balances out.
 
-I find it kind of hysterical that Hunter gets upset anytime he sees me and Kristian hugging or being affectionate, even holding hands! He will start to fuss and come over and literally try to push me away from him like he's jealous. He'll even say "no mama" or "mama out". Not sure if it's because he's jealous of Kristian touching me or vice versa. I think he just doesn't want a sibling, talk about a
c-block!
 
-I was thrilled to discover that Hunter still fits into some of his winter clothes from last year which should help save me a bit of money...who am I kidding? Like I won't buy him new clothes anyway.
 
-There aren't any new fall shows debuting that I'm excited about watching. I'll probably just stick to all my usual stuff, my t.v. schedule is pretty booked as it is, so I don't need to add anymore shows to my lineup. 

7 comments:

Venassa said...

Daycare loses our stuff somedays too. It's really irritating. The last thing they lost was one of their coats. Someone else's was in our locker so I threw it in the lost and found.. but mine is still no where to be found. I don't get it.

Kathryn said...

That's hilarious that your little guy is c-blocking you guys! haha! Also, I agree on the Fall TV- I just blogged today that I'm excited for my shows to come back but nothing new looks that great....AND I know I am biased but twins are awesome!! :) A ton of work I won't like (most days I'm ready for a drink by 10 am! haha!) but they are so much fun!!

Stephanie said...

I am going to add Hostages to my line up but only because it's just a simple 15 episode series.

Heather said...

That's so funny he gets jealous when he sees you guys together! I also won't be watching any new TV this fall other than the couple shows I already watch. TV can be such a time suck when there are other things I should be doing instead.

Sarah said...

How does a daycare even lose a shirt?Maybe it went home with another kid? Odd!

Fiona said...

Ugg I would be so annoyed about the daycare losing those shirts. Unacceptable!!

haha that is so funny that Hunter doesn't like you two hugging/kissing. Lids actually loves when Anthony and I hug and runs over to join in my standing down below hugging both of our legs... so now we often shout, "Family hug!!" to get everyone in :)

Deidre said...

It's totally unacceptable to lose Hunter's things! Hopefully they'll show up soon!