Friday, September 27, 2013

Five on Friday

 
 
 
1. I'm SO excited because I get to see THIS awesome chick next weekend and rub her cute little Twinks filled belly. We are meeting up for lunch before she has to go to a wedding in my area. I can't wait for out little guys to finally meet in person!
 
2. My husband just planned a 3 day hunting trip with one of my vendors from work. They have never met in person but they are both hunting fanatics and my vendor has a place on the Eastern Shore which is a great hunting spot and said my husband could go down there with him to hunt next month. Kristian is like a giddy little boy.
 
3. We've been talking about taking Hunter to a really popular pumpkin patch/farm in our area this October. The only downside is that it's pretty pricey to get into HOWEVER, we found out our nephew got a part-time job there for the fall and can get us in free! Score!!
 
4. I'm really excited for Sunday night premieres- Once Upon A Time and Revenge. Oh and I'm counting down until next Thursday's premiere of Scandal! LOVE that show!
 
5. I finally cancelled my membership to my massage place. It was getting really hard to find the time each month to go plus I wanted to save the money. I have one month to use up all the paid for massages that I still have on my account. Which is four! I really don't think I will have time to fit in four massages, my weekends are booking up fast! #firstworldproblems

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am dying for Revenge and Scandal to start!!

Brittney said...

Can you "gift" one or more of the massages?

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I'm excited for all those shows too! So happy to have such great TV back on!

april said...

For some reason, since the beginning of time (or 1999), we've always gone to Butler's Orchard. It's not as crowded as some of the Virginia farms. It's not cheap, but it's not too bad either. Laura did Kidwell Farms with her class this year and loved it.

Fiona said...

Sounds like you have lots of great things coming up soon!! :) Shame about the massages. Can you believe I have NEVER had one?! Wish I could take one of your extras! ;)

Jamie said...

Ahh! Massages are the best. I'm so jealous!

Shannon said...

Yes to the pumpkin patch!!! There is something so awesome about babies/toddlers and pumpkins!!!