1. I'm SO excited because I get to see THIS awesome chick next weekend and rub her cute little Twinks filled belly. We are meeting up for lunch before she has to go to a wedding in my area. I can't wait for out little guys to finally meet in person!
2. My husband just planned a 3 day hunting trip with one of my vendors from work. They have never met in person but they are both hunting fanatics and my vendor has a place on the Eastern Shore which is a great hunting spot and said my husband could go down there with him to hunt next month. Kristian is like a giddy little boy.
3. We've been talking about taking Hunter to a really popular pumpkin patch/farm in our area this October. The only downside is that it's pretty pricey to get into HOWEVER, we found out our nephew got a part-time job there for the fall and can get us in free! Score!!
4. I'm really excited for Sunday night premieres- Once Upon A Time and Revenge. Oh and I'm counting down until next Thursday's premiere of Scandal! LOVE that show!
5. I finally cancelled my membership to my massage place. It was getting really hard to find the time each month to go plus I wanted to save the money. I have one month to use up all the paid for massages that I still have on my account. Which is four! I really don't think I will have time to fit in four massages, my weekends are booking up fast! #firstworldproblems