Friday, September 13, 2013

Five on Friday

I feel like all I've done this week is post lists so why stop now? 
 
 
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 
1. What is it about Fall that makes me want to clothes shop? It's not like I don't already own plenty of fall/winter clothes, scarves and boots yet I continue to want to buy more. I just told myself earlier this week I wouldn't buy anything else for a while THEN I get an email about super cash that I need to redeem at Old Navy and it would be a shame to let that go to waste especially when I needed some black skinny jeans. Sigh.
 
 
2. Tomorrow marks the one day a year when our house is divided (well this and every Presidential election)....the day that my school and Kristian's school play each other in football. Now the question is what to dress Hunter in since he has shirts for both schools. Maybe he'll just have to change at halftime. I should note that Hunter can actually say "Pirate" (my school mascot) but not "Hokie" (Kristian's school mascot) so I win.
 
 
3. While everyone else is craving all things pumpkin I'm craving all things apple. Apple cider, apple pies, apple donuts. I want it all.


4. I'm almost done making a photobook of our trip to the Caymans. I love making photobooks and wish I could do it for a living. My mother-in-law also loves making photobooks and does a great job so maybe we could start our own business? With that said I haven't started Hunter's 2 year book and probably won't until after his birthday.


5. My mom has been on vacation in Mexico all week and I can't wait for her to get back. I miss talking to her and giving her all of the Hunter updates. I know Hunter misses his nana as well since he mentions her multiple times a day. 

4 comments:

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

i've always wanted to make those photobooks; my friend does them all the time and they look great!

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Fiona said...

So jealous of all the apple (and the pumpkin) things!! Always miss Canada so much this time of year when the leaves are falling and sweaters come out!

Aww sounds like you (and Hunter) have such a great relationship with your mum. Hope she is having a great trip!

Nat said...

Every season change makes me want to shop- it's like suddenly all my clothes from that season are awful and I need new ones! I love pumpkin anything but apple cider donuts and apple pie are my favorite this time of year!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I'm drinking an apple cider mimosa as I write this. SO GOOD.