Wednesday, October 16, 2013

SWW

 
This week I'm saying So What if:
 
-I still don't have my sons Halloween costume. We know what he's going to be, we just have to get everything for it. Maybe this weekend.
 
-Saturday and Sunday morning Hunter and I hung out in bed for an hour while he watched videos on the iPad and I dozed off. It was rainy outside and Kristian wasn't home so we had a lazy morning both days.
 
-I can't ever walk out of Target without buying something for my child.
 
-I was a little glad that we had to cancel our family photos on Sunday due to the rain because Kristian decided to spend an extra day on his hunting trip and we probably would have had to postpone them anyway (since it rained, I couldn't really be mad at him for not getting home in time).
 
-I sort of miss my husbands beard that he grew for his trip (he shaved when he got home), I had kind of gotten used to it.
 
-I'm so sick of constantly having to buy my son new shoes because he literally wears holes in his. He drags his feet on the sidewalk when he's playing on his riding toys and it ruins his shoes.
 
-My kid went poop in the potty for the first time yesterday and I'm not upset that I missed it (he did it at daycare). I would have no problem if daycare takes the credit for a majority of his potty training.
 

5 comments:

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

OMG don't even talk to me about holes in shoes OR pants!! kayla ripped apart her runners in a year as in 2 giant holes at the front and it seems like i'm patching her pants (knees) every other week! they're always playing on their knees which is why her pants are shredded all the time!!!

and i haven't bought kayla's costume yet either.

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Shannon said...

I'm the same way about Target. In fact, I spend way more money on clothes and stuff for my kids than I so on myself in general...and I'm okay with that.

Heather said...

LOL about the potty thing. I was just telling my husband the other day that I don't see myself becoming a mom who's excited at the sight of my kid using the toilet. Maybe it's just one of those things I don't "get" since I don't have kids yet, but I can't help but feel like it's a little TMI when parents post on Facebook about their kids using the toilet.

Fiona said...

Ohh target! I am jealous!! I am sure I would be the same way if I had one here. Yay for potty training... at daycare!!! How handy if they did most of the training then you just jumped on board when he was ready! :)

Hilary @ Peanut Butter Spoonfuls said...

Agree on Target! And yes if someone else could potty train my kid I would absolutely go for it! As it is I am just putting it off as long as possible.