I've spent most of this week battling a pesky stomach bug so needless to say I'm very happy it's Friday!
1. As I mentioned I've been dealing with a stomach bug all week. Wednesday night was a BAD night in my house for both me and Kristian and all I can say is thank God we have two bathrooms. But despite the fact that he had been up puking all night he still went on his hunting trip yesterday (and puked 3 times on the way down to the cabin). Not sure if that's dedication or stupidity.
2. I cried last night watching the Glee tribute episode. Watching Lea Michele sing a farewell song to her on and offscreen love was just heartbreaking. That wasn't acting, that was real life for her.
3. I finally figured out our family photo ensembles for this weekend, too bad it looks like our session may get rained out.
4. My husbands birthday is in less than two weeks and I have no idea what to get him. Maybe the fact that I not only let him go on this trip but I helped set it up can be considered my birthday gift to him. Yeah that should work :) In fact, I think he owes ME a gift for doing the solo parent duty while I'm sick.
5. I've mentioned before how I don't sleep well, well last night I actually slept straight through from 10pm - 4am without waking up once which is huge! It could be because I had the bed to myself since both my husband and dog were gone. Or it could be because I spent the night before in the bathroom and didn't get much sleep, but I'm going with my first theory.