Friday, October 18, 2013

Five on Friday

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 
1. Our family photo shoot got rained out last week so we are doing them tomorrow and I'm really hoping that we get at least a few good ones but with a wild toddler that doesn't like to sit still or smile for pictures this should be interesting.
 
2. Of all the new shows on t.v. the only one I've gotten into is The Blacklist, partly because I really like James Spader. Other than that I haven't added any new shows to my line up and I'm still completely obsessed with Scandal.
 
3. I have not decorated the house for Fall/Halloween other than a few decorations my MIL brought over and put out. We'll get a couple pumpkins for outside but I really have little desire to decorate for any holiday other than Christmas. It's just more work/money than it's really worth in my opinion, especially when we are the only ones who see it.
 
4. I've mentioned my sleep problems before, well I've tried taking Melatonin a few times and so far that shit ain't working for me, in fact I think I toss and turn even more the nights I take it. The only thing that really seems to knock me out is Benedryl and I'm not going to take that every night. Oh and the nights I get the bed all to myself (like when Kristian was on his hunting trip), I sleep great! But I really don't want to be one of those married couples that sleep in separate rooms.
 
5. One of my good friends is due to give birth any day now and I can't wait to get my hands on a squishy newborn. Hopefully it will help settle down my baby fever (or make it worse). 

8 comments:

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

i LOVE LOVE blacklist!! i don't like spader much but he totally shines in this role!

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Stephanie said...

Have fun with your photos! I get anxious now with having a toddler when before I used to love it. You never know how they will behave...but sometimes those action shots are the best!

Heather said...

Hope you have a great time taking your photos!

Fiona said...

Hope your photo shoot goes really well! Can't wait to see! Toddlers and photos are so tough. Lids never stays still either.. and as you saw in our professional ones, she hates to smile when we actually want her to! :P Toddlers!!

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

eee! love family photo shoots! looking forward to seeing how beautiful the pics are!

happy weekend!
xx
elise

hilarykrueger said...

New follower!
How cute is your blog?! I love how open you are about meeting on match, so happy that nobody is as bashful about it anymore. You make a beautiful family.
I also failed at decorating... Hopefully for thanksgiving It will be more festive!
Adorable son as we'll :)

Brittany said...

I love the Blacklist!! Such a good show

Shannon said...

Can't wait to see the photos!