1. Our family photo shoot got rained out last week so we are doing them tomorrow and I'm really hoping that we get at least a few good ones but with a wild toddler that doesn't like to sit still or smile for pictures this should be interesting.
2. Of all the new shows on t.v. the only one I've gotten into is The Blacklist, partly because I really like James Spader. Other than that I haven't added any new shows to my line up and I'm still completely obsessed with Scandal.
3. I have not decorated the house for Fall/Halloween other than a few decorations my MIL brought over and put out. We'll get a couple pumpkins for outside but I really have little desire to decorate for any holiday other than Christmas. It's just more work/money than it's really worth in my opinion, especially when we are the only ones who see it.
4. I've mentioned my sleep problems before, well I've tried taking Melatonin a few times and so far that shit ain't working for me, in fact I think I toss and turn even more the nights I take it. The only thing that really seems to knock me out is Benedryl and I'm not going to take that every night. Oh and the nights I get the bed all to myself (like when Kristian was on his hunting trip), I sleep great! But I really don't want to be one of those married couples that sleep in separate rooms.
5. One of my good friends is due to give birth any day now and I can't wait to get my hands on a squishy newborn. Hopefully it will help settle down my baby fever (or make it worse).