Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Stuff

-We had my in-laws over the other night to watch football (my FIL) and to work on the nursery (my MIL) and we had such a great time. I wish they would come over more often to hang out.

-Bedrest sounds great in theory...forced to relax, yes please...but honestly after about a day it gets annoying, especially when you have a mile long to-do list that you are eager to complete.

-I haven't bought one Christmas present yet and have no idea when I'll start. No one has told me what they want and I don't have the brain power to come up with ideas on my own this year.

-With that said I haven't been able to tell anyone anything that I want because there really isn't anything that I need or want other than maybe a new phone that takes better pictures than my crapberry.

-My mom and older brother get back tonight from their Europe trip so now I don't have to worry about the baby coming early and them missing it. This has actually been a big fear of mine the past week.

-I was really looking forward to decorating our new house for Christmas this year but since I was told to essentially be a couch potato Kristian has had to take the lead on all the decorating. I didn't want to put it off just in case the baby does come early, I want to bring him home to an already decorated house. With that said I think he's actually doing a better job decorating than I would have.

-The nursery is about 90% done and it's looking great. I can't wait to put the finishing touches on it and post pictures.

-Since I've been home I've become obsessed with watching A Baby Story on TLC. I cry every episode. Also, I'm getting more and more nervous to deliver this child.


7 comments:

Heather said...

How exciting that the nursery is 90 percent done! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

The thought of my husband doing any sort of decorating scares me. HAha! Good for Kristian for stepping up!

Can't wait to see the nursery!

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

I'm sure bed rest can make you stir crazy, but i'm glad you are listening to the Dr!!! :) try to make the most of it and thank GOD for internet and tv :) Rest up doll!

Nicole-Lynn said...

How sweet of your hubby to help you decorate the house for Christmas! I can't wait to see the nursery all done! yey!

Jillian said...

Ugh I was on bedrest for months... it is hard!!!!!

beka said...

Yay for an almost-finished nursery! I bet bedrest is driving you crazy... it would be if it were me :( I cry at A Baby Story all the time, and I don't even have pregnancy hormones in me!

Meg said...

Don't worry, your baby will be perfect--your delivery will be great!

I'm thinking about you my couch potato friend!