Monday, November 14, 2011

O.M.G.!!!!

This morning the official movie trailer for the Hunger Games was revealed on GMA and it's AWESOME! I admit to doubting some of the casting choices in the beginning but I'm fully on board right now. The trailer gave me goose bumps and I CANNOT wait to see this movie in March. Better line up a babysitter now because mama's going opening night. Check it out below and if you haven't read The Hunger Games drop what you're doing and go read it!

Hunger Games trailer

10 comments:

Heather said...

I haven't read it yet, but I hear it's awesome! Definitely on my list.

princessapr said...

SQUEE! I haven't seen the trailer, but I'll have to check it out when I get home. I don't know about opening night, but I'm going to go as soon as I am able.

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I still want have to read those. I have a feeling I would love them! Maybe if I get a Kindle for Christmas it will help boost my reading!

Marian said...

I saw this and died!! CANNOT WAIT!! Lenny Kravitz alone is going to kill this movie (in a good way!)

mrs.mfc said...

I am SO SO SO SO SO excited!!!!! I can't stop watching the trailer!! :)

Venassa said...

I haven't read it - always wanted to, but now I have so little time. It's on my list though.

Meg said...

I heard the book is fantastic! I think I need to pick it up, I mean everyone is talking about it.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

i never heard of this book but it sounds like it has everyone over the moon about it!

melifaif said...

I am currently reading....love it!!!! I even reading at stop lights. I know, I know...that sounds crazy. But I live in Houston....and you can sit at an intersection light for 5 min + at times....so don't judge! Just read, right!? lol. I am soooo excited. I think I will finish off {ha!} the book tonight. Cheers pretty momma.

bananas. said...

OMG is right! i cannot WAIT for march!!! it's gonna be AMAZEBALLS, i just know it!!!