Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Baby Pool

With less than 2 months to go until this child makes his grand entrance into the world I thought it would be fun to setup a little baby pool and let everyone guess on when they think baby boy will make an appearance along with the rest of his stats. I actually saw this on Kirstens blog and thought it would be a really fun thing to do. You just go to our personal site and enter in your guesses. The winner will get....bragging rights! Who knows maybe I'll come up with a prize if someone really does guess dead on.

**If I end up with a scheduled C-section, we'll throw out the birthdate part of it and just keep the rest of the categories.

8 comments:

Jillian said...

oh wow do you think you are going to have to have c section?

I was scared, but it really was not a bad process at all. The recovery was super quick.

Allie said...

I love baby pools! So excited! You are getting close!!:)

BG said...

this is so cool! i'm totally going to do one now :)

princessapr said...

Very exciting!

We had a scheduled c-section (but Laura came a couple of days earlier than that). My recovery was almost immediate except for my huge swollen feet. I was home the next day (that said, I don't have stairs which would have made a difference). So, I like to say I had the best of both worlds - got to be in labor and then go through surgery.

The last couple of weeks are the slowest in history, but I'm so excited for you guys to have the best holiday season ever (well, next to every single one from here on out). :)

Heather said...

Fun idea! I'm always terrible at guessing those types of things, but I know other people who are always right on. LOL!

Venassa said...

I put in my guess! I hope that he isn't born Christmas day. It would be annoying to share your birthday with such a big holiday, but that's just me :p

Saying I do said...

cute idea! I'll head over there and put in my guess!

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Baby pools are so fun, we're thinking of doing squares too amongst our friends. Maybe even trying to guess height, gender and date LOL