Monday, February 29, 2016

Weekly Update- 12 weeks

**I'm actually 13 weeks as of today but since I take my weekly photos on the weekends I will likely be posting a week behind. 


Size of baby: A lime- the baby now has reflexes and will soon be able to open and close it's fingers

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Based on what I weighed at my ultrasound I've gained about 4 pounds total. 

Maternity Clothes: None yet but my pants are starting to get tight. 

Sex: It's another BOY!! Brothers!
 I can't believe it, so much for mother's intuition. I was hoping we would be able to confirm on the 12 week ultrasound but it was still too early. So we will hopefully get final confirmation in April at our anatomy scan. 

Movement: I can't feel anything yet but during the ultrasound he was waving his arms around like he was at a rave. 

What I miss: nothing

Sleep: It's gotten better overall.

Symptoms: The nauseous seems to be dying down but still present a little at night and I'm slowly getting energy back and my belly has definitely popped!  

Cravings: Fruit, cereal, bagels. 

Best Moment this week:  Seeing him on our 12 week ultrasound. We took Hunter with us so he got to see his little brother waving at him which was very cool. Everything looked normal! Also, announcing on Facebook and IG that we are having a little boy. 

What I am looking forward to: Shopping for the nursery and getting some new boy stuff!

No comments: