Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Weekly Update- 9 Weeks



Size of baby: Grape- the baby is nearly an inch long and weighs a fraction of an ounce.


Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I don't think I've gained anything additional but starting out higher than I did before.

Maternity Clothes: None yet. 

Sex: Not sure but we may do the panaroma blood test which will tell us the sex in the next couple weeks!

Movement: none yet

What I miss: sleeping well at night. Pregnancy insomnia has hit. I bought a snuggle pillow and that's not even helping. 

Sleep: see above

Symptoms: Still feel crappy at night. Nauseous with no appetite in the evenings. Feel pretty decent during the day. Boobs are growing which is fun. 

Cravings: Fruit which I think I craved with Hunter too. 

Best Moment this week: We told Kristian's uncle who has been asking us when we would have another since I was still pregnant with Hunter!

What I am looking forward to: My 10 week doctor appointment and hopefully finding out the sex in the next couple weeks. Going on our Valentine's Day trip to Massanutten. 

No comments: