Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Weekly update- 6 weeks

**I've been doing my weekly updates and saving them until I made the pregnancy public, figured now was a good time to press post! **



Size of baby: A lentil- the nose, mouth and ears are beginning to take shape.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  this pregnancy I've started out higher than when I got pregnant with Hunter thanks to getting pregnant during the holidays when I was also stressing eating due to work. I don't think I've gained anything extra though due to pregnancy at this point but I'm not really weighing myself often. 

Maternity Clothes: None yet. 

Sex: Don't know though I think girl and daddy thinks boy.

Movement: none yet

What I miss: energy and having an appetite

Sleep: Not great, lots of tossing and turning
Symptoms: Tired (though not sleeping well). Nausea on and off and not much of an appetite. 

Cravings: Nothing

Best Moment this week: Making it through another wek. 
What I am looking forward to: Our first doctor appointment next week where we will hopefully see a nice strong heartbeat.

No comments: