Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Weekly Update- 8 weeks


Size of baby: A kidney bean- webbed fingers and toes are showing, breathing tubes extend from the throat to the developing lungs.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I was weighed at my doctors appointment however it was after lunch and I was fully clothed so it wasn't the most accurate. I'm about 4 pounds up from where I was with Hunter this go around but I started off weighing more thanks to the holidays. 

Maternity Clothes: None yet. 

Sex: Still getting a girl vibe. Hunter is convinced it's a girl.

Movement: none yet

What I miss: Having a better appetite

Sleep: Not sleeping well. Fall asleep great but wake up and can't get back to sleep.


Symptoms: Still tired thanks in part to not sleeping well and still nauseous mainly at night. Unisom helps with both issues. 

Cravings: Nothing in particular. Still like carbs.

Best Moment this week: Our first ultrasound and seeing ONE healthy baby with a heartbeat of 173. Such a relief and always so neat seeing that for the first time. Doctor said everything looked great.


What I am looking forward to: My next doctors appointment at 10 weeks and starting to figure out what we need to get. Telling everyone. 

No comments: