Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Weekly Update- 7 Weeks



             Size of baby: A blueberry-Hands and feet and arms and legs are developing

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I haven't weighed myself lately but I've maybe gained a pound or two.

Maternity Clothes: None yet. 

Sex: Don't know though I think girl and daddy thinks boy.

Movement: none yet

What I miss: energy and not feeling nauseous everyday.

Sleep: Some nights are better than others
Symptoms: Exhuasted and wanting to nap everyday. Nauseous mainly in the evenings. Haven't been able to workout lately due to both issues.

Cravings: Not much except maybe carbs

Best Moment this week: The blizzard of 2016 and getting 2 feet of snow! Being snowed in for 5 days with my little family.

What I am looking forward to: Our first doctors appointment/ultrasound this week.


No comments: