Monday, March 7, 2016

Weekly Update- 13 Weeks

**I'm a week behind in posting, I actually am 14 weeks today.


Size of baby: The length of a peapod- fingerprints have formed on the fingers and veins and organs are visible through the skin.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Around 4 pounds but will find out at my next appointment

Maternity Clothes: None yet but my pants are starting to get tight. 

Sex: Another boy! 

Movement: Not sure if I'm feeling him or gas bubbles, likely gas bubbles though Kristian insists he felt him this weekend, I think he's crazy. 

What I miss: nothing

Sleep: I fall asleep on the couch every night around 9pm. Pretty much impossible to stay awake later than that but then I toss and turn all night.
Symptoms: Lots of skin breakouts. Still a little nauseous at night. Bigger boobs and tummy is definitely growing. 

Cravings: Lots of fruit still. Other than that I don't really crave anything specific. 

Best Moment this week:  Went to a large consignment sale and bought two bouncy seat things and some clothes which was fun. 

What I am looking forward to: 14 week checkup and hopefully feeling better now that I'm moving into the 2nd trimester. 

No comments: