Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Weekly Update- 10 Weeks



Size of baby: A Kumquat- the baby now has completed the most critical portion of development. Vital organs are in place and starting to function.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Based on what I weighed at my 10 week appointment I haven't gained anything additional but started about 5 pounds up from the last pregnancy. 

Maternity Clothes: None yet. 

Sex: I took a blood test at my doctors appointment that will test will possible genetic abnormalities and will also tell us the sex. We should know next week! 

Movement: none yet

What I miss: Not much. Just my energy and having a better appetite at dinner but can't complain too much.  

Sleep: not great

Symptoms: tired but mainly from not sleeping well and still nauseous in the evenings. 

Cravings: Fruit, carbs and sweets.

Best Moment this week:  Hearing the heartbeat on the doppler at the doctors appointment (170!) and everything looking good. And our weekend trip to Massanutten ski resort which was wonderful and relaxing. 

What I am looking forward to: Getting the results of the blood test and finding out the sex!

No comments: