Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Taking a Snow Day

Today our area got hit with several inches of snow. Living in Northern VA, snow is a pretty big deal and schools were already shut down as of last night just in anticipation of the impeding weather. Kristian went in to work for a couple hours early this morning and was home before the snow hit. I decided to forego my hour commute and telework while also spending the day with my little guy.

After Hunter woke up from a 3 hour nap we headed outside to check out the snow. He had a blast. He loved running through the snow chasing after Moxie and despite the frigid temps was very upset when we finally brought him inside.







3 comments:

Kathryn said...

How fun!! I love living in Cali but def miss snow! I'm from OK so we didn't get a ton but when we did it was so pretty and such a good time! Looks like your little guy had a blast! :)

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

while you guys are getting pummeled with snow, we are getting our asses frozen with some crazy cold temps. today i woke up and it was -25C. wtf is that about?!

kathy
Vodka and Soda

Hilary @ Peanut Butter Spoonfuls said...

He looks so adorable in that snow suit!! I was in NoVa this past weekend and got out just before the storm. I have to say it was fun to be back in the midst of all that panic, people just don't seem to care as much in Utah.