Happy Last Day of Work until Jan 6th!
Okay that's not totally true, I have to telework next week but at least I don't have to come into the office.
1. Yesterday while doing some last minute shopping I found THE best stocking stuffer for Kristian which I know he will LOVE and best part is it only cost $5!
2. My friend is coming over tomorrow night for a wrapping party. Wine and wrapping gifts and xmas music and gossip. What could be better?!
3. It's supposed to be 70 degrees here on Sunday! So much for a white Christmas. Though I am excited to be able to take Hunter to the park for the first time in weeks without freezing my ass off.
4. We are doing a white elephant gift exchange at work today. I really hope I get something good.
5. I finally made use of the many gift cards I've been hoarding for YEARS yesterday and bought some stuff from Bath and Body Works, Forever 21 and Macy's. And only had to cover either some tax or shipping with my own money so for less than $10 of my own money I got two new candles, some scented hand sanitizers, a new skirt, a new scarf and a new dress that I can hopefully wear to my brother's engagement party. Not to mention the money I earned shopping through Ebates. I've earned quite a bit of money through them this year and can't wait for my next check!