Friday, December 6, 2013
Five on Friday
1. I got my Christmas bonus which is the good news. The bad news is the ridiculous amount of money that was taken out of it for taxes. Also, I'm being super boring and responsible and using the money towards my student loan, credit cards and the rest in savings. Being a grown-up sucks sometimes.
2. Tomorrow I am going bridesmaid dress shopping with my future sister-in-law. I haven't gone dress shopping since my wedding 3 1/2 years ago so this should be fun. Hopefully we find dresses everyone likes.
3. We're almost done decorating for Christmas and I love our decorations, it makes the house so cozy and warm. I wish we could keep the decorations up all year.
4. I watched part of the Sound of Music with Carrie Underwood last night. It was...okay. She's a great singer, no doubt, but not the best actress and that's just one of those movies you can't remake. I much preferred switching over to watch Scandal. I think I say OMG at the end of every episode.
5. I'm really loving the age that Hunter is right now. Now that he can talk he is constantly making me laugh with the things that come out of his mouth and I don't think I could ever get tired of hearing his sweet little voice, especially when he says "bwess you mama" after I sneeze. It really is the best thing in the world to watch this little person that I help create grow and learn everyday.