Thursday, September 9, 2010

Surprise FAIL

After I received the wedding album I created via Shutterfly I decided to make another album with pictures of all the pre-wedding events including the proposal, engagement party, showers, rehearsal dinner etc. I received the photobook yesterday and it looks great (though I messed up 3 captions, oh well).

I couldn't wait to show the book to Kristian but he had to work late last night. He called me when he left his appointment to let me know he would be home soon and I told him I had a surprise for him.

When he got home he looked a bit disappointed to see me sitting on the couch in my pajamas

Kristian: I thought my surprise was going to be you waiting for me in sexy lingerie when I got home

Me: Really? Shit, I suck. Now my surprise is going to be super lame.

Kristian: No it's okay what's the surprise

Me: This photobook  *me feeling like the lamest person ever*

Kristian: Aww this is lame great!

Kristian: I'm also working late tomorrow night so if you want to do the lingerie thing tomorrow that'd be cool

Guess I know what I'm doing tonight! 

11 comments:

Heather said...

LOL! :) That's too funny. I'm still finishing up my Shutterfly books, but I can't wait to get them. Maybe I'll try surprising my husband with the photo album and the lingerie at the same time. Ha ha!

Marian said...

Bahahahaha...I love this!!!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

This is too funny. I think I actually waited at home in lingerie once....the first week were married. Haha. Oh well, once is better than none right?

Laura said...

LOL! I love it.

Kristen said...

Guys.... hope you pick out something sexy for tonight!!

Dani said...

hahah! This is great!

Jenni said...

awwwww that is so cute! That sounds like something that would happen between me and the hubby-to-be :)

bananas. said...

"i'm much to lazy for that kinda thing"...HA! i love the honesty ;)

so your little surprise didn't work out...did you forget who the surprise was for? a GUY. hahaha jk...kinda. i'm sure every guys wants to come home to food, booze and their chick in lingerie. in their effin dreams!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

LOL! That's actually a little funny...

beka said...

Um. Been there. Yep.

lol

Mrs T said...

Bah haha