1. This has basically been the week from hell work-wise and I couldn't be happier it's Friday. It's not only me, but everyone in my office has been having a bad week with projects having problems.
2. It took 22 1/2 months but Hunter did his first projectile puke on me last night (real puke, not like baby spit-up). I think we are both traumatized from it. Fortunately it was the only time he puked, he slept fine and seemed back to normal this morning so I'm hoping it was fluke thing due to something he ate and not a real stomach bug that I will end up getting.
3. I just found out one of my besties is moving back to the area next month and I couldn't be more thrilled. I've missed her and now I will be able to get some more quality girl time and she can spend more time with Hunter.
4. On Monday I made "deer-ghetti" or spaghetti with deer meat sauce. It was amazing and probably some of the best spaghetti I've ever eaten. I'm definitely a hunter's wife.
5. This morning I had my annual check-up with my lady parts doctor. It feels weird going there when I'm not pregnant. I'm also excited that they have two new female doctors at the practice (before it was only men) and as much as I loved the doctor that delivered Hunter I've always prefer female doctors.