1. I couldn't be happier that it's Friday. This week has been crazy at work and I am just DONE. I'm mentally exhausted and just tired. The fact that I get to leave early this afternoon to go to the dentist to get a cavity filled is actually something I'm looking forward to. You know work is bad when you would rather go get a cavity filled.
2. I definitely jinxed myself the other day, about 10 minutes after emailing a client to tell him that everything was going smoothly on a project (a project where things tend to turn into a nightmare) he writes back to tell me we have a big issue. Yep definitely jinxed us.
3. I've cut back quite a bit on eating fast food in the hopes that eating healthier will help my stomach issues but last night Kristian was off hunting and I didn't want to cook so on the way home from picking up Hunter at daycare I got Wendy's...and proceeded to feel sick the rest of the night. Lesson learned. I can't eat that shit anymore.
4. I spent all week trying to figure out how to change the time on the clock in my new car for DST. I finally had my co-worker come help me and he literally pushed one button and it was done.
5. I get to work from home the next two Monday's and I'm thrilled. Even though I'm still having to do work on my laptop it feels like a 3 day vacation because I don't have my hour long commute and I can get some stuff done around the house in between checking emails. Oh and I can wear my pj's all day long.