Wednesday, July 24, 2013

SWW

Happy Wednesday!
 
Linking up with Shannon for another So What Wednesday!
 
This week I'm saying So What if:
 
-I haven't posted in a week. Lots on my mind but no motivation to actually write about it right now.
 
-I was stalking Twitter Monday and Tuesday for updates on the royal baby. I know a lot of people don't care but I LOVE it. I think the royals are fascinating and I love babies so win/win.
 
-I was jealous of how good Kate looked one day after giving birth. Even a stylist couldn't have made me look good. I looked like I had been through a war and could hardly walk let alone wear heels. I guess that's one of the many reasons I'm not a Princess. Kristian thought they should have introduced the baby by lifting it in the air Lion King style.
 
-Watching all the Royal baby coverage hasn't helped my baby fever.
 
-Hunter screaming for 30 minutes last night at midnight DID help my baby fever.
 
-I want to brag about the fact that Hunter slept for over 12 hours, until 8:30am BOTH Saturday and Sunday morning. This NEVER happens. It's like he finally got the memo about what the weekends are. However, he paid us back last night with his screaming fit.
 
-I think Hunter said "oh shit" for the first time Sunday at the pool, after hearing his daddy say it. I just ignored it and didn't make a big deal out of it in hopes he'll forget it. Guess we need to really watch our language now.
 
-We're going car shopping this weekend even though we have no intention of actually buying a car right now. We need to start figuring out what we want at least.
 
-My husband tried to teach me how to "twerk" the other night making me realize he can do it better than I can. True Story.
 


3 comments:

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

"Hunter screaming for 30 minutes last night at midnight DID help my baby fever" <-- LOL! there were times i had baby fever but then saw a few of my friends struggling with their newborns and that was enough for me haha!

Brandy Bruce said...

I looked horrible after giving birth. Jealous too over here.

Venassa said...

I looked horrible after birth too, and I did not care. Looking back on some of the pictures I cringe a little, but that's what most of us look like after that experience.
We've been lucky.. no 'oh shit' yet, and we tend to curse more than we should with two toddlers running around :p