I saw this linkup on Holly's blog and since this is something Kristian and I discuss a LOT I thought it would be fun to play along. We do actually play the lottery on a somewhat regular basis, after all you can't win if you don't play! Now the below is based off of winning a LOT of money, like $10 million or more.
1. The obvious- pay off debts, especially the black cloud that follows me around known as my student loan.
2. Once debts are paid off we would have fun- either buy or build our dream home by some body of water where Kristian could fish on a daily basis.
3. Buy a second, small cabin on a lot of land where Kristian could hunt.
4. Each buy a brand new car/SUV
5. Have another kid- Kristian said if we won the lottery we could have as many as I wanted because we could afford nannies to help!
6. Boob job. Hunter literally sucked the life out of mine.
7. I would pay for my brothers honeymoon as a wedding gift (which is what he did for me).
8. Buy my mom a new condo close to us so she could spend more time with her favorite grandson.
9. Give some money to various friends and family.
10. Oh and quit our jobs :)