Friday, September 18, 2009

Armed and Dangerous Pt. Deux (Pictures!)

As a followup to THIS post I finally received the pictures from my first gun shooting experience. Unfortch we don't have any pictures of me shooting the handguns and looking really badass but hopefully these will suffice.

Photobucket

(Getting ready to take my first shot, look at my focused expression!)

Photobucket

(after my first shot, not sure why K looks so sinister)

Photobucket

(I look like a such a pro)

Photobucket

(He's so proud!)

9 comments:

bananas. said...

YEEEAAAHHHH!!! that is BAD ASS stuff right there! i love your face in the second pic. and kristian looks creepy...just in that pic. not in general. you two are just too cute for words. have a fun ass weekend!

Annie said...

oh my goodness, that is crazy!
your face in the second pic is priceless!
you 2 are so.fricken.cute!! love it!!

Unknown said...

Um, yes.. you are the size of that gun. Hooooolarious!

What'd ya think about The Office?

Elizabeth Marie said...

Ahhhh!!! You are a badass! :) And a totally cute one at that!!

Llama said...

Oh my goodness, look at you! Sometimes we need to show our men our tough side...it helps to keep them on their toes! :)

Ela said...

Oh my gosh, seriously, so scared of you right now. LOL, K's *proud* look is killer.

Happy weekend, hon!

bananas. said...

ha! your "jackass" comment made me laugh my ass off. totally knew what you meant and was going to comment back but i was so busy.

Alicia said...

hahaaa!! i love it! you're a lethal weapon lady!! K looks hilarious in that pic!! you too are seriously beyond cute together!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! And thanks for the sweet comment. Happy Monday!