Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Countdown begins



In exactly one week I will be celebrating my 29th birthday and the countdown to the big 3-0 will officially commence. Anyone that knows me knows that my birthday is a big deal to me. It's the one day out of the year when I know I will hear from everyone that is important to me. Even when I don't have anything special planned I always get excited in the days leading up. I guess I'm really a 8 year old at heart. This year, I'll admit my birthday has fallen off my radar a bit which is VERY unusual. I think the reason is that I've been so focused on our upcoming trip to Jamaica and all the back and forth from last week with the last minute change of location. I'm so excited about getting this MUCH needed vacation that I keep forgetting part of the reason why we are going...MY BIRTHDAY!

These next two birthdays will probably be my best ever, not only will I be celebrating my 29th on a tropical island with the man I'm going to marry but I will be getting married 10 days after ringing in my 30's next year. These two will definitely be hard to top!

No comments: