Sunday, February 22, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I had to wake up at 5:30am today in order to take Kristian to the airport. He flew out to CA today for two weeks to train for his new job. This will be the longest we've gone without seeing each other since we began dating. It will definitely be hard not being able to see him for 14 days but I realize it could be worse and I'm hoping it will go by quickly.

The one positive about him being gone is that it will give me ample time to pour over my wedding magazines and continue with my internet research. Since I don't want to spend all our time together talking about/planning the wedding this will give me plenty of time to focus on all things wedding without boring my fiance to death. I'm hoping by the time he gets back to have a lot of information/pricing for us to look over and start figuring out at least some of the big details like budget, date, venue, size etc.

In the meantime I went to Target (one of my favorite places) and bought some materials to put together a wedding notebook and stay organized as much as possible. I've seen so many ideas over the years that I've torn out of magazines that I now need to finally start getting it all organized and together in one location. This is starting to feel like a really big homework assignment but probably the best homework assignment I've ever had.

No comments: