Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Weekly Update- 34 weeks

7/25/16 - 7/31/16

Size of baby: Cantaloupe- the baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds and is almost 18 inches long. Her fat layers – which will help regulate his body temperature once he's born – are filling him out, making him rounder. His skin is also smoother than ever

Total Weight Gain/Loss: As of my doctor appointment about 28 pounds. However, my belly is measuring the same as two weeks ago so I guess the 3 pounds I gained in two weeks went to my ass. 

Maternity Clothes: My wardrobe is getting limited even maternity clothes are getting tight! 

Sex: Boy #2

Movement: He's most active at night between 8-10pm and if I wake up to use to the bathroom. He likes to sleep more during the day so this will be fun once he's born. 

What I miss: not being constantly uncomfortable all the time.

Sleep: hit or miss, either great or terrible.

Symptoms: heartburn has started which I didn't really get with Hunter. And still having lots of BH contractions. 

Cravings: bagels with cheese

Best Moment this week: The nursery is 90% done, just waiting on some etsy prints to come so I can hang them and finish the wall decor. 

What I am looking forward to: Getting the boys bathroom renovated which wasn't something we planned to do but thanks to a plumbing issue needs to be done ASAP. Not really looking forward to spending the money however. 

No comments: