Monday, August 15, 2016

Weekly Update- 36 weeks

8/8/16 - 8/14/16

Size of baby: Head of Romaine Lettuce- He is still packing on the pounds – at the rate of about an ounce a day. He now weighs almost 6 pounds and is more than 18 1/2 inches long

Total Weight Gain/Loss: as of my last appointment about 33 pounds. I gained 37 with Hunter so it looks like I will be right around the same amount. 

Maternity Clothes: All maternity and maxi dresses

Sex: Boy #2

Movement: Still likes to party at night. He was kicking during my last appointment and my doctor commented on how what good movement he has. 

What I miss: not constantly sweating, we have a heat wave right now. Also, not constantly being uncomfortable. 

Sleep: better for the past week but it still takes a bit of time to get comfortable. 

Symptoms: A LOT of BH contractions, lower back ache, some cramps and nausea

Cravings: fajitas and still sweets

Best Moment this week: Setting a date for my repeat Csection unless he comes on his own before then (which is the hope!) and my baby shower which was really nice and we got the remainder of the items we needed.  

What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little boy and seeing Hunter with his little brother. 

1 comment:

R's Rue said...

Great.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com