Monday, July 25, 2016

Weekly Update- 33 weeks

July 18, 2016 - July 24, 2016

Size of baby: A pineapple-  this week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds and has passed the 17-inch mark.. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look, and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've stopped weighing myself so I will find out at my 34 week appointment but probably around 27ish pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, maternity tops and shirts but mainly wearing maternity and non maternity dresses since it's so hot out. 

Sex: Boy #2

Movement: Still very active and his movements can be quite painful at times due to his increasing size. He gets hiccups often. 

What I miss: my energy level, I keep trying to nest but get worn out very quickly. And not being uncomfortable all the time.

Sleep: the past week wasn't great, couldn't get comfortable. 

Symptoms: more frequent and uncomfortable braxton hicks. I get nauseous if I eat too much.

Cravings: still loving pancakes and waffles, I could eat them everyday and I'm not usually a big fan of pancakes.

Best Moment this week: Got all our maternity pictures back and they are GREAT! I will post them this week. Finished washing all of Hunters old baby clothes and getting the room more organized. Hunter is getting better with his swimming and went off the diving board for the first time!

What I am looking forward to: The weather temp cooling off, we've had a heat wave the past few days. My baby shower in a couple weeks. 

No comments: