Monday, August 22, 2016

Weekly Update- 37 weeks

8/15/16 - 8/21/15

Size of baby: Swiss Chard- At this point he weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 34 pounds so I gained a pound in a week which is what is expected. Looks like I will gain about the same as I did with Hunter. 

Maternity Clothes: Even my maternity clothes are starting to get tight.

Sex: Boy #2

Movement: Good movement throughout the day, a lot more hiccups. Most painful between 8-10pm. 

What I miss: trying to not miss anything and enjoy these last couple weeks/days.

Sleep: once I get comfortable I actually sleep really well. Up every 2 hours or so to pee. 

Symptoms: Still a lot of contractions, mostly at night. Some cramping and overall discomfort. Heartburn when I eat tomato sauce/pizza.

Cravings: sweets and carbs

Best Moment this week: Finishing the bathroom reno and the nursery! Just need to hang the letters for his name but won't do that until after he's here since we are keeping the name a surprise. 

What I am looking forward to: Trying to relax some before he arrives now that all the big stuff is taken care of. Just need to get the cleaning ladies to come one last time for another good deep clean. 

No comments: