Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Weekly Update- 35 weeks

8/1/16 - 8/7/16


Size of baby: Honeydew Melon- .Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think around 30 pounds, will find out at my next appointment. 

Maternity Clothes: All maternity and maxi dresses

Sex: Boy #2

Movement: He's not moving quite as much due to limited space but still the most active in the evening. 

What I miss: sleeping on my stomach and being able to get comfortable at night.

Sleep: once I get comfortable I'm fine minus getting up to pee every 2 hours. 

Symptoms: I had really bad heartburn for a couple of days and finally took some Zantac which helped. The BH contractions are getting more frequent and uncomfortable and lower back pain. I can't really wear my wedding/engagement ring anymore, they are very tight so I've been wearing my fake wedding band I used when pregnant with Hunter. 

Cravings: baked goods

Best Moment this week: Did a lot of nesting over the weekend, made some freezer meals and cleaned the house, pulled out Hunter's old carseat, a lot more progress so if he were to come early I would feel a bit more prepared. 

What I am looking forward to: My shower this weekend, I already know of a few fun gifts we will be getting and looking forward to seeing family and friends. 

No comments: