Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Weekly Update- 32 weeks

7/11/16 - 7/17/16

Size of baby: A large Jicama-  your baby weighs 3 3/4 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. He'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb

Total Weight Gain/Loss: As of my 32 week check I've gained 25 pounds. If I can top out at 35 pounds or less I will be happy. Kristian keeps telling me not to worry about it because he knows I will lose it but it's still a good amount to have to lose and it wasn't as easy last time as I had thought it would be. 

Maternity Clothes: Yes, maternity tops and shorts and maxi dresses. Some of my maternity tops are getting tight! 

Sex: Boy #2

Movement: He doesn't seem to be as active during the day, more so at night. But I can tell he's running out of room so he's not doing as many flips. 

What I miss: sleeping on my stomach and back (my favorite positions).

Sleep: waking up a lot more to use the bathroom, it's like once an hour until around 3am and then I can sleep straight through until 6 or 7am. 

Symptoms: a few sharp pains here and there (I'm guessing from him growing), braxton hicks contractions and I've finally started getting a bit of heartburn at night. I've never really suffered from heartburn in my pregnancies but if I eat too much at dinner it's affecting me.  

Cravings: lemonade and blueberry pancakes

Best Moment this week: Saw a sneak peek of our maternity pictures and they are awesome! My mom came to visit for the weekend which was fun. Ordered a personalized hat and blanket for the baby which means we've decided on a name! (though technically we could still change it)

What I am looking forward to: Doing some more organizing in the nursery, I need to get the closet organized, hang curtains and do the wall decor. 

No comments: