Monday, July 11, 2016

Weekly Update- 31 weeks


7/4/16 - 7/10/16


Size of baby: A coconut- He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump up as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I will find out at my 32 week appointment, I haven't weighed myself recently.

Maternity Clothes: mainly maxi dresses, love maxi dresses, pants are the devil at the moment.

Sex: Boy #2

Movement: still very active though not as much during the day, I've noticed a lot more hiccups. 

What I miss: being able to move around easily and not get worn out so quickly. Being able to comfortably sleep at night. 

Sleep: once I get comfortable, which can take a while, I sleep fine. 

Symptoms: Not as many contractions so long as I stay hydrated but some growing pains, especially in the lower region. 

Cravings: grilled pineapple with brown sugar on it and blueberry pancakes

Best Moment this week: Kristian put together the crib, nightstand and dresser, I started putting the washed baby clothes away (most of them are Hunters hand-me-downs) and even started packing my hospital bag so I could determine what I still need so LOTS of nesting. Oh and we had our maternity photos (the picture above was taken before we left) and I can't wait to see them!

What I am looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery and getting our maternity pictures back. 

No comments: