Monday, April 25, 2016

Weekly Update- 20 weeks (Halfway Point)

4/18/16-4/24/16


Size of baby: The length of a banana-he's swallowing more and producing meconium. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Between 8-10 pounds, depending on the scale I use. When I weigh myself at home with no clothes it's about 8, at the gym it's closer to 10.

Maternity Clothes: a mix of maternity tops and regular tops, pants with my belly band. Now that's it's warming up I'm wearing more non maternity flowy dresses.

Sex: Another boy! Finally got visual confirmation!

Movement: He moves a LOT and it's easier to feel him from the outside as well. 

What I miss: sleeping on my stomach. 

Sleep: the past few nights were rough, lots of tossing and turning and not able to get comfortable. 

Symptoms: some growing pains in my belly and not sleeping well.

Cravings: anything sweet especially chocolate which I'm not allowed to have right now :(

Best Moment this week: Our anatomy scan last week. Finally got visual confirmation that he is in fact a boy and everything looked good with the exception of a very minor irregular heartbeat which we will get looked at in two weeks on the echo ultrasound. 

What I am looking forward to: Finishing up cleaning out the future nursery, made some progress over the weekend. 

3 comments:

Robyn Proctor said...

Being halfway there feels so good, even though you not might feel so good physically haha. I always find it funny thinking about babies in terms of food.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Congratulations! You look beautiful!

Stephanie said...

You are really starting to pop and are just the smallest pregnant lady!! How is Hunter taking the experience?