Monday, April 18, 2016

Weekly Update- 19 weeks


4/11/16-4/17/16


Size of baby: Heirloom Tomato- baby can hear voices now and arms and legs are in right proportion. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Around 10 pounds, depending on the scale I use. 

Maternity Clothes: a mix of maternity tops and regular tops, pants with my belly band. 

Sex: Another boy! 

Movement: A lot more movement and getting stronger so we are able to feel on the outside a lot more. 

What I miss: being able to take my xanax when I'm stressed/anxious. 

Sleep: not too bad though a decent amount of tossing and turning.  

Symptoms: a lot more nauseous this week but Hunter had a bit of a stomach bug so could have been from that. 

Cravings: anything sweet. 

Best Moment this week: Taking Hunter to the circus for the first time. So much fun!

What I am looking forward to: The anatomy scan on the 19th! 

No comments: