Monday, April 11, 2016

Weekly Update- 18 weeks


4/4/16-4/10/16

Size of baby: Bell Pepper- He's flexing his arms and legs and his boy parts should be visible now.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: At my doctors appointment I was only up 8 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: wearing a few maternity tops from when I had Hunter because the weather has been unseasonably cold, so I figured may as well get a few wears in while I can. 

Sex: Another boy! 

Movement: Pretty consistent movement during the day, mainly when I drive or at night when I'm laying on the couch. He's moving all over, it's not just in one location. 

What I miss: nothing

Sleep: good nights and bad nights, still getting up 2-3 times to pee. 

Symptoms: bigger belly, feeling movement a lot more, nauseous every few days and no energy at night. 

Cravings: chocolate milk

Best Moment this week:  A good doctors appointment, baby's heartbeat was 143 and I'm measuring on track. 

What I am looking forward to: taking Hunter to the circus this weekend and getting the "office"/junk room cleaned out for the future nursery. 

No comments: