Monday, March 28, 2016

Weekly Update- 16 weeks


3/21/16-3/27/16

Size of baby: Avocado- In the next few weeks the baby will double his weight and add inches to his length.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still up at 6 pounds, seem to be holding steady despite the bump getting bigger. 

Maternity Clothes: Wearing the belly band daily with my pants, most of my tops still fit but getting snug.  

Sex: Another boy! 

Movement: Pretty sure I've been feeling pretty consistent movement daily, feel like little taps. Kristian insists he's felt a few taps from the outside as well though it seems early for that. 

What I miss: having more energy, still pretty wiped out in the evenings. I don't feel like my energy has really come back yet from the first trimester. 

Sleep: fall asleep great but wake up several times to pee.

Symptoms: feeling some movement, belly is really showing and my belly button is starting to pop out! Still some off and on nausea. 

Cravings: fruit, ice cream, anything sweet really.

Best Moment this week:  Feeling more movement. Celebrating Easter with our family, last one as a family of 3!

What I am looking forward to: our anatomy scan in a few weeks and getting visual confirmation of boy parts. 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What a sweet bump! I don't remember when I "meet" you before so I'm excited to see you move through this pregnancy!