Monday, March 21, 2016

Weekly Update- 15 weeks

3/14/16-3/20/16



Size of baby: Apple- He is forming taste buds and can sense light

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I weighed myself at the gym in my office building and I'm up about 5-6 pounds total. I feel like I've gained a lot more though. I've been getting better about working out at least 3 times a week during lunch at the gym so hopefully that will help with the weight gain. 

Maternity Clothes: Wearing the belly band daily but still in regular pants and tops for now. 

Sex: Another boy! 

Movement: Pretty sure I felt my first little punch the other day driving home from work. Felt like a definitely little tap right around where he is hanging out. 

What I miss: nothing really, though I really thought by now the nausea would have totally disappeared and it's still lingering. 

Sleep: fall asleep great but wake up several times to pee.

Symptoms: still a bit nauseous which is annoying, getting worn out much quicker and the belly has really popped!

Cravings: mainly fruit especially citrus

Best Moment this week:  Feeling what I'm pretty sue was a kick.


What I am looking forward to: cleaning out the office/nursery and starting a registry, not so much for gifts, but to keep me organized on what I need to buy. 

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've been meaning to hop on your blog and catch up and now I have time so YAY!! You are having a baby! I can't wait to hear the name you've picked and to see Hunter as a big brother!

princessapr said...

Adorable little belly! I feel like I got so big so fast the second time. I didn't gain much weight with either though. I gained fast but I didn't gain any weight in like the last trimester and a half. I like to say that was the only part of being on a restricted diet was good for. I gain all my weight after I stop nursing. *g* I like the breastfeeding calories so much I just keep going afterwards.