Friday, March 7, 2014
1. We got hit with another snowstorm on Monday so I worked from home Monday and Tuesday. As much as I say I would love to work from home on a permanent basis I really don't think I would enjoy it everyday. I do actually like coming into the office and talking with my coworkers and getting a change of scenery. With that said in my ideal scenario I would love to work from home 2-3 days a week. Unfortunately it's not really an option at this point.
2. Kristian is doing well since his surgery. He's still dealing with pain and likely will continue to have pain for a while but it's gotten much better and he's been able to cut back significantly on his pain meds. He plans to go back to work on Monday and just ease back into things. It will be nice having him able to help out around the house again.
3. One of my husbands best friends is getting married 4th of July weekend down in the Outer Banks, NC. While we are both looking forward to a weekend beach trip for the wedding we are dreading the ridiculous holiday traffic we are bound to get caught in on the way there and back.
4. I finally finished reading the Divergent trilogy. Overall I enjoyed it. I definitely liked the first book the best and the third the least. I know there is a lot of strong opinions over how the series ended and without giving away too many spoilers I will say I was okay with WHAT happened but I didn't really like HOW it happened. Also, I think a lot could have been edited out of each of the books and still kept the storyline moving. All that said I do really want to see the movie later this month.
5. The other night we were eating dinner and Kristian looked at Hunter and said "I love Hunter" and Hunter replied "I love daddy!". So then I looked at Hunter and said "I love Hunter" and he replied "I love daddy!" I did it multiple times and got the same response everytime. I told him I would remember that the next time he asked me for candy. Punk!