Linking up for this week's Five On Friday!
1. This time next week I will be in the Cayman Islands! It's hard to believe this trip is almost here. I will be spending the weekend trying to get everything ready for it.
2. Hunter had to leave daycare early Tuesday and was home all day Wednesday with a severe diaper rash. Basically changing his diaper has been torture for us both. Screaming like I'm cutting off a limb. It breaks my heart. We got some medicine and it's slowly clearing up. We also had to take him to the doctor on Wednesday because he had a mystery bump on his arm that we though could be MRSA. Thankfully it's not. It's been a crazy week.
3. I'm still obsessed with our new car. I'm officially spoiled and don't think I could go back to a car that doesn't have all the bells and whistles on it. My favorite part is the blue tooth that lets me call people hands free. Kristian wants to take a road trip this weekend just so he has an excuse to drive it. I told him maybe when we get back from the Caymans.
4. I've been DVRing The Hills reruns on MTV. Watching them again just makes me hate Heidi and Spencer all over again. I can't believe they are still married (they are still married right?)
5. This picture pretty much makes my heart melt. Does it get any sweeter than a boy and his dog?! Hunter has become obsessed with "walking" Moxie and she does so well letting him lead her down the sidewalk.