Wednesday, July 25, 2012

SWW

Linking up again with Shannon for another edition of So What! Wednesday.

So what if:

-I'm super jealous of the fact that my son gets to take multiple naps during the day. That kid doesn't know how lucky he has it.

-Yesterday I wore one of my maternity dresses to work. It's a wrap dress that I can make tighter and it's really comfortable and super cute.

-I don't believe in spending a lot of money on fancy salon shampoo and conditioner, the few times I have I didn't notice any difference in my hair.

-As soon as the paint chips on one nail I end up picking the polish off all my other nails.

-We've gotten into the habit of making those frozen meals for two for dinner most nights. They are quick, easy and taste good. We will almost always add a side of veggies to make it somewhat healthy at least.

-I'm just now putting together a pregnancy photobook which includes all my weekly updates and photos. If I'm lucky it will be finished before Hunter turns 1.

-I've lost the little bit of a tan I did have. I haven't been to the pool in a month due to the ridiculously hot temperatures and/or storms every weekend.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

My husband has "demanded" that I document Connor's life with a scrapbook for each year. I've never been very crafty but if I'm to make the Mister happy, I better get my act together!

And I've lost every. single. bit. of my vacation tan :(

Unknown said...

miss your face, lady! feels like ages. hope you are well!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I still haven't done my pregnancy book with Jamie. Oops. I did at least finish his 1st year book and am half way through his 2nd....so it's not a total mom fail.

Unknown said...

yes, your son is sooo lucky with his many naps a day. he won't get that again until when... college? hahah. His little santa had pic on your blog makes me so happy every time I see it. Love his sweet smile! Speaking of that, Happy Xmas in July!

princessapr said...

I did my pregnancy photo book and kept up with photos until about a year ago. I keep them all blogged and saved online as well as on my PC, but I don't put them in albums anymore. It wasn't cost-efficient. I do make photo books of vacations though. I did just recently print out a bunch for a photo wheel that I keep current. I update the baby book annually now that Laura's older, too.

Whether they need them or not, I paint my nails twice a week coinciding with bath night. While Laura plays in the tub, I take off the polish and I paint while Rob makes dinner.

I use Pantene and I consider that fancy. In reality, I suppose it's not. I think everything else is Suave. I like to spend my money on other things, may as well save where I can. :)

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

I agree about not buying salon shampoo. I went with a friend recently to pick up shampoo and conditioner for her son. She ended up spending $40. I told her she is insane. I buy Suave or Pantene or Dove. But, to each his own I guess.
Btw, I would love a nap... or two... or three! LOL.

New follower here:
http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog said...

I tell Mia all the time that she has no idea how lucky she is. Naps, pool, play and eat all day. I mean the life really?

I'm the same with nail polish. If I have a chip I start picking and it drives the Hubs batty.

I have two maternity dressed that I still wear. They are black and you can't really tell they are maternity. They're great for work and exceptional on my "less skinny" days! :)