Saturday, April 28, 2012

My little girl is One!

Today is a very special day. It's my fur-daughter Moxie's first birthday!!! One year ago today our little bundle of fur and energy was born. She has brought so much joy and many many laughs since we brought her home last June. So this weekend we will be celebrating with a trip over to her grandma and grandpas house to play with her fur-cousins Jack and Lily, possibly a new fancy collar and toy to tear apart, and probably her own cheeseburger from McDonalds.

The day we brought her home.

Her first trip to the beach last 4th of July.

Our family photo while I was pregnant.

Moxie was in love with Hunter from day 1!
She's the perfect "mama dog".

Cuddling with her daddy and Hunter is one of her favorite things.

Who could resist that face?

Typical Moxie "love eyes"

Happy Birthday Moxie!

6 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Isn't is amazing how time flies! Moxie looks absolutely adorable! I love all the photos and so happy that she's so happy with the newest addition to the family! I hope its a wonderful day for that adorable little pup! :)

Courtney B said...

Oh my goodness... She is PRECIOUS! Happy Birthday, Moxie :)

http://sweetcanadian.blogspot.com/ said...

Even though you have a small dog it is hard to believe how fast they grow.

My dog is 4 months old & 42 pounds, hard to believe he was just 5 pounds when we got him lol, it did not last for long, gained 4 pounds a week ha ha.

Your puppy is cute.

Brandi Hudack said...

So adorable!! I love how protective she seems over Hunter :)

Heather said...

Happy birthday, Moxie! She's such a cutie!

Meg said...

Happy birthday sweet girl. I hope she got some goodies!