Friday, February 4, 2011

Another Wedding

I saw this post today on East Side Bride's blog (yes I still read wedding blog's) about what kind of wedding this person would choose to have now, nine years after getting married. I have to say I just love the idea of a wedding like this, small, intimate and classy.

Obviously my wedding has come and gone and I loved it, don't get me wrong but I do often think about what I would do if I could have another wedding and I think something like this would be fabulous. I also love the idea of a small, intimate wedding on the beach somewhere with a flowy, white dress, flowers in my hair and a small group of our family and friends standing barefoot in the sand around us.

Alas, I won't be planning another wedding for myself (hopefully ever) but there is always the option for a Vow Renewal down the road :-)

3 comments:

Jillian said...

I am soooo a fan of vow renewals!!!

mine would certainly be small and intimate!

Summer Athena said...

but your wedding was a day to remember and you were stunning and soooo happy! do this for a special renewal or anny date!

bananas. said...

you're ALREADY thinking of another wedding?! WHAAAATTT!!! is that possible?!

that's all foreign to me so i'll just move on and say happy friday! have a fun-filled weekend!!!