Monday, June 9, 2014

Life Lately- Catching up

It's been a few weeks since I posted. There wasn't any specific reason why other than just laziness and not having too much to share. But the past few weeks have been fairly busy and since this blog is pretty much the way I remember everything I figured I should put something down before I forget everything.

Kristian and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on May 22nd. Hard to believe it's been 4 years already. We went out to dinner the next night. Nothing fancy but it was nice to get out just the two of us for a quick bite.

We got to dogsit my mom's new puppy, Annie, for a week while she went on an already planned vacation. Annie is a miniature long haired dachshund just like Moxie. My mom is so in love with our dog that she finally broke down and got one of her own. Annie and Moxie hit it off great and became best buddies. Annie was Moxie's little shadow following her everything and they were constantly chasing and wrestling each other. It was pretty stinkin cute.


For Memorial Day weekend we went down to my in-laws beach house which is pretty much tradition. Hunter had a blast digging in the sand and playing with grandma and Papa. He absolutely loves the beach house and we are so excited to watch him spend summers and holidays down there as he grows up.




There have been some major developments and advancements in the potty training department but I will save that for a separate post. We also just got back yesterday from my brothers wedding! It was a beautiful, wonderful day and I have a ton of pictures to post, hopefully later this week.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Happy belated anniversary! Annie and Moxie are so cute.

Shannon said...

Yay update! Looks like all good things!!

Sara {Rhapsody and Chaos} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara {Rhapsody and Chaos} said...

Woohoo for potty training advancement :) Love those adorable dogs.

Stephanie said...

Did Hunter have any tell tale signs that he was ready to potty train? I'm thinking I could start trying with Connor. He is super aware of when he goes pee or poop. And when he does, he always stands close the the bathroom door.