Today I'm linking up with one of my favorite bloggers Kathy for her Humpday Confessions. Kathy is the queen of gifs and is awesome about responding to all comments which I love.
1. Last Friday I got to leave work early for Good Friday but instead of going to pick up my son early I went to Target. It had been a stressful week and I wanted some retail therapy. I spent about $100 in 15 minutes so mission accomplished.
2. I've always been a bit sad at the thought of leaving Hunter overnight but next week I'm going to FL to visit one of my dearest friends and her new twins for the weekend and I'm really not sad about leaving Hunter. I desperately need a bit of time away and I will be enjoying lots of baby snuggles.
3. I really really hope my husband gives me a very nice birthday/Mother's Day gift next month. I deserve it.
4. As much as I want to have another baby, once Hunter is in bed at night and I'm able to just veg out on the couch and catch up on my DVR I think to myself "it's really nice not having a newborn keeping me up all night".
5. We hid most of Hunters Easter candy and we will probably end up throwing most of it out. None of us need to eat that much candy.